26 November 2022 @ 09:45 - 10:30| £1 – £39
Beginners come and find the joy in cycling. This fun session is for young children to explore balancing, rolling and moving on 2 wheels. Come and join in with games led by our enthusiastic cycle instructors.
About the session
- This is the first step in ‘Your Cycling Journey’, for beginners.
- Not ready to pedal yet? Start right at the beginning here on our balance course.
- This course only uses balance bikes.
- Get started on 2 wheels in a safe traffic free environment.
- Develop balance and rolling skills. Gain confident sitting on a bike.
- Play games led by our instructors in small groups.
- This course is run over 2 session that are 45 minutes on consecutive weeks.
- Our smallest bikes will fit children minimum height 82cm.
- If you are a family with mixed ability cyclists, the course is reserved for learners but other family members are welcome to cycle sensibly around the site (we cannot supervise this and you accept responsibility for your child).